What jewelry piece is next on your list? And next? And next? And next? And next?

My first Cartier, a rose gold Love cuff, is on its way. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Next is a rose gold wedding band with diamonds for myself, and also a wedding band for my fiancé.

After that... I really want that Tiffany rose gold Octet key, if it would ever come back in stock!!

I am also really tempted by a rose gold Michael Kors watch, but I really don't need it...

Rose gold addict. :P

This is a pure wish list, but basically I can't wait to get my hands on:

Tiffany & Co. DBTY solitaire necklace
Tiffany & Co. mini bow necklace

David Yurman petite albion ring (morganite)

Next is a handmade WG ring with a tourmaline stone. My 4th 'project' with this jewelry designer. Quite exciting. Also, I find myself longing again for a Love bracelet.

Quite enabling to see your dreams and wishes :nuts::nuts:

Went to the jewelry designer and we decided to change the way the stone is going to be set and.....
I've tried some stacking rings that I am probably going to order. Uh oh!

At first I eyed my husband's limited edition Frank Muller boy size mechanical rose gold watch.

Last Christmas, I got the Rolex rose gold ladies date just pink dial with diamond markers. These days, I alternate between these 2 watches.

For Valentine's day, it was Cartier's PG love bracelet &
love ring, both with diamonds. DH has matching PG love ring & Rolex PG Daytona. Hehe I love love love this lovey-dovey-matchy bit!

All of these led to the decision to custom design a matching new ering with an existing AES graded 1.5c e color triple e brilliant cut diamond. it's channel set with brilliant cut diamonds.

Now, I'm almost set...just need a pair of TDF rose gold/diamond earrings !