New jelly shoes?

here... Dark Violet with Dark silver metal plate and Orange with Gold metal plate. also Cobalt Barbodos with silver hardware. the photo does not reflect the true colour of cobalt at all, irl it is much more intense with a lot more green undertone, just so very pretty.

here is mine, the red Barbados

46bb939b.jpg

db0ce41e.jpg

here... Dark Violet with Dark silver metal plate and Orange with Gold metal plate. also Cobalt Barbodos with silver hardware. the photo does not reflect the true colour of cobalt at all, irl it is much more intense with a lot more green undertone, just so very pretty.

Oh wow! Were jelly sisters. I just got mine yesterday in black. I wanted to get the orange one too as it was 30% off. Price here in Manila is $190.00. Its sooo comfy. I only use Melissa jelly shoes and love their Corallo range. I tried the Barbados but it felt too flat for me. Love the Bermuda as it has this slight raise at the heel. Oooh, i just might go back and get the orange too. You made me crave for it. I used the black the whole day today and its sooo comfy. Downside, when your feet sweats its kind of slippery at the balls of your feet but the sweat easily dries because it has lots of holes all over. Love the side view and back view too. Very stylish for a pair of jelly flats.

Added bonus for me, our country has 2 seasons - dry and wet, so this is just so useful especially now that its our rainy season. I hope the metallic top doesnt fall off on me. ;)

Hi! I just got the barbados in Teal and am still deciding whether to keep it or not. It looks lovely but i'm not sure if its an easy color to match? Any advise? Thanks!!

Oh Forgot to add that i love your bermuda shoes! I am located in the US, and i dont see any of the bermuda shoes here......lucky you!!

Last edited:
yukiechan said:
So pretty! Congrats!

Will never be able to buy them because for some strange reason SF does not make them in size 6 or 9. The closest is size 5.8 but they are still too small. Sigh....

Thanks! :smile:

Yes yes just found out today! So so so strange! My colleague wanted to get too after seeing mine. We thought the SA was mistaken.