Kiki frame satchel

lurkingsmirk

Aug 7, 2008
OMG! I love, love, love the new Kiki frame satchel...it looks perfect in so many ways. Edgy, lady-like, not too big or too small...and it has an ADJUSTABLE cross-body strap. I think I salivated a little watching the youtube video. I was saving up for a Tharpe but now I'm torn. Anyone buying?

I haven't been here forever, but I did buy a Kiki Satchel in Atlantic. I'm a sucker for lady like bags...I have very poor quality pictures. It's not a very practical bag, but it sure looks pretty.

attachment.php

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1660376&stc=1&d=1332970508

Attachments

• photo(11).JPG
    photo(11).JPG
    646.4 KB · Views: 591
  • photo10.jpg
    photo10.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 599
hey pigalle, we need deets.......pls. 'splain why it's not practical????
I too am a sucker for the lady-like satchel. The leather and color combo is totally gorgy. Classic AND Contemporary at the same time.

hi guys, the bag is not deep at all, so I can't carry that much and it's a bit hard to open the bag- you can pull the metal buckle but I'm just afraid that I'll break it if I pull it too hard. You can wear it cross body and the strap is adjustable!! Other than it looks great to me!

I guess I haven't been here too long, I don't seem to know how to upload pictures properly any more

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 355
  • photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    185.8 KB · Views: 368
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 371
  • photo5-2.jpg
    photo5-2.jpg