My very own orange haul!

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
I have been so grumpy today. ok, all week. but tonight i am not. because i got my very own version of the other members hermes hauls. less, to be sure, but still so precious to me!

here they are: my blue and white instruction pouchette and my black and white ex libres pointu! omg i am in LOVE. seriously. i wish i could sleep with them. not like in a dirty way. literally sleep with them around me.

now i need to learn how to tie a pouchette and a pointu!

Attachments

• IMG_4051.JPG
    IMG_4051.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4052.JPG
    IMG_4052.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_4053.JPG
    IMG_4053.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_4056.JPG
    IMG_4056.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4058.JPG
    IMG_4058.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 62
hlfinn, congratulations on a fantastic haul! :yahoo: I'm very impressed that you acquired the Instructions scarf. I just recently acquired that same one myself after searching for awhile. We can experiment together on how to tie it since I really only know how to tie carres and not pochettes. I can't wait to see it and the pointu in action--post soon!

Nice! I love those two patterns! Congrats! If you live near an H--maybe you can ask 'em for the booklet?! I don't have one yet either--but, I've seen 'em and they give GREAT ideas for tying stuff!

Have fun and post pics of you modeling!

do you have the blue one or the red?

I have the blue one, just like yours. It's possible, but I think unlikely that we bought them from the same person as my seller is like me--her scarves are mostly in blue colorways. We both laugh about our efforts to branch out into other colorways and how we end up trading the other colorways for the blue ones in the end. I've already bought and exchanged three different colorways (sepia, pink and black) of Danse du Cosmos. I've decided now to hold out until I can get the blue one that is on French Hermes website. BTW, I have come across the the red Instructions scarf before; I'll let you know the next time I see it.