Lily Allen

ViciousBliss

Leather is Better.
Feb 27, 2007
she's SO hot. i'm american and i randomly heard her song on a site one day, and got to know all her music before she hit the US. total glam diva in Chanel dresses and sneakers.

anyone else dig the music??

i dooo.

:yahoo: :wlae: :yahoo:

(if ya want a music forum to obess over her or any music i say vote for the music subforum :yes: )

The thing I dont like about her is that she makes rude comments about lots and lots of A list celebrities when she has only just started out. She made a very rude comment about madonna and I think that Madonna probably doesnt even know who she is lol. I think that shes pathetic...please take her, free of charge and I will even pay shipping and throw in $1000. thanks lol :nuts: :P

Yikes Kim Kardashian is such a pig. :yucky:

I don't know much about Lilly Allen's personality but I sure do like her music! She has very catchy tunes.

You can take Paris but leave the Kardashian.
She's hot and her attorney is renegotiating her "watersports" video after the initial million dollars was seen as undervalued for the market interest.

*tosses paris out to sea and snatches up lily*

pfft, i talk crap on Madonna too, i don't like how she carries herself. i don't know who that other chick is, but paris is a cow. lol...

shhe's ssoooo tacky!

I love Lily Allen's music. It's generic pop, but so upbeat! I like a lot of music coming from overseas lately.

Ugh you can take Paris and Kim.. and I will throw in a Bald Brittany and skinny Nicole.