Jewelry Box in Action!!

Surprise!! My Cartier Rose Gold Multicolor stone love bracelet just arrived before I left L.A.!!! So here is my foursome stack of Love bracelets...it was a "trifecta" before I realized I had to have the White Gold Pave Diamond one in my life too...so now I don't know what to call this...a "stack"? LOL

IMAG0679.jpg

IMAG0681.jpg

Surprise!! My Cartier Rose Gold Multicolor stone love bracelet just arrived before I left L.A.!!! So here is my foursome stack of Love bracelets...it was a "trifecta" before I realized I had to have the White Gold Pave Diamond one in my life too...so now I don't know what to call this...a "stack"? LOL

View attachment 1653717

View attachment 1653718

Congratz! They look great :smile:

A small assortment of my rings (18k, 22k, & 24K with diamonds and/or precious gems.) Bracelets get in my way, and I dislike having anything around my neck except a collar or scarf.

Attachments

• 18k n 22k ringsC.jpg
    18k n 22k ringsC.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 2,917
Wow!!!! That is one gorgeous selection of rings. You are very lucky to have so many pretty rings!

Thank you. Having a very generous husband factors into it as well. ;)

Here are my earrings (also 18k & 22k, with diamonds and/or gems):

Attachments

• 18k n 22k earringsA.jpg
    18k n 22k earringsA.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 2,819
  • 18k n 22k earringsB.jpg
    18k n 22k earringsB.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 2,808
When I had my closet built above my master bedroom I had a jewelry cabinet made. I have been meaning to take some close up pics but this is what it looks like. I bought most of the jewelry displays from ebay. I was going a boutique feel in my closet. I need to update the pics but this gives you an idea. I love having everything in sight for easy viewing. I find that it really helps me change my jewelry now that I can see what I have.

Attachments

• 023 (6).JPG
    023 (6).JPG
    167.6 KB · Views: 2,775
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 2,771
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 2,787
  • 022 (5).JPG
    022 (5).JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 2,759
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 2,772
"Boutique" is RIGHT!!!!! I'll take that, and that, and that, and that... OH! And that, 'n that, 'n that. GORGEOUS, megt10 !

Thank you, Ascella! I bought that gorgeous Lightning Ridge black opal (unmounted) in Australia. I had it for years, then two years ago I finally designed an 18k yellow gold setting that would show it best from all angles. I don't do the gold work myself, but luckily (having been a gem and jewelry buyer), I know some excellent artisans.

And thank you also, laurineg1. The gold feather-style dangle earrings you pointed out are extra-special. I designed these as well, and they contain diamonds from the wedding band of my recently departed mother.

When I had my closet built above my master bedroom I had a jewelry cabinet made. I have been meaning to take some close up pics but this is what it looks like. I bought most of the jewelry displays from ebay. I was going a boutique feel in my closet. I need to update the pics but this gives you an idea. I love having everything in sight for easy viewing. I find that it really helps me change my jewelry now that I can see what I have.

beautiful!!!! love it!

Nice! Love it! I would sit there most time of the day and just stare at that cabinet!

Waiting waiting waiting at DMV... Staring at my pretties to pass the time ; )

Nice and jep, waiting s*¥@*