My new flats!

Hey everyone!! I just wanted to share with you my new flats that i purchased today. I bought both of them at Nordstrom Rack. They had a lot of other ones but the 2 I bought were the very last ones. The cashier didn't even know they had them..

I got each of them for $99.90. i love both but i'm not so sure if i should keep both.

here's some pics!

6716661391_f71e12edc6_z.jpg

6716664393_d418eb578d_z.jpg

6716667059_b9ff91c99d_z.jpg

(:
LOVE THEM:tup:
Keep them both :smile:

paradise392 said:
Hey everyone!! I just wanted to share with you my new flats that i purchased today. I bought both of them at Nordstrom Rack. They had a lot of other ones but the 2 I bought were the very last ones. The cashier didn't even know they had them..

I got each of them for $99.90. i love both but i'm not so sure if i should keep both.

here's some pics!

(:

Great find!

Do the gray and brown ones run true to size? I'm usually a size 7 when shoes run whole size but when half sizez I'm a 6.5..so curious about these..thanks! :smile:

Also if u don't mind can u kindly post modeling pics of both pairs, I love them and would like to purchase one of the pairs but want to see more pics if possible!

WO, there was a great deal.

thankyou!! :smile:

Great deals! Congrats!

thanks!! :smile:

Great find!

thanks! :smile:

Do the gray and brown ones run true to size? I'm usually a size 7 when shoes run whole size but when half sizez I'm a 6.5..so curious about these..thanks! :smile:

yes, they do run true to size. Mine is a 8.5 and i usually am a 8.5. my feet are kind of wide too. It hurts breaking them in. I just broke them in and ive been wearing them for over a week and a half. They're starting to be a little more comfortable now.

Also if u don't mind can u kindly post modeling pics of both pairs, I love them and would like to purchase one of the pairs but want to see more pics if possible!

ill try to post pics this week! im bombarded with exams and projects this week though but i will definitely try to post some modeling pics!

they are good buys!!!!

thanks!! :smile:

here's some pics!

6716661391_f71e12edc6_z.jpg

6716664393_d418eb578d_z.jpg

6716667059_b9ff91c99d_z.jpg

(:
Wonderful find! I have never seen any Tory at my Nordstrom Rack. Keep both they are both classics!