calling for all women with little black dresses!

MeriCherie

Nov 17, 2006
Hi I need a little black dress for an event I'm going to, looooong story, can't get into it right now and I am just seconds from leaving work... But would you lovely ladies mind posting pictures of the dress (you wearing it and it lying flat) for me?

I've never been into the little black dress trend (yes i know its a class) i guess its because the dresses usually look so blah when its lying flat, I really need to see them on people to actually appreciate its beauty!

And if anyone has any recommendation that would be great too, I'm desperately looking for a D&G one but the ones I've seen so far are over 800$ which is wayyyyy outta budget for me!

And lastly does anyone have something similiar to this?
dd8f_1.JPG

IF you do can you please show me a picture of it on, how does it look, I don't think its looking too hot hanging flat

thx...
omg must wrap up stuff so I can leave at right at 6pm! I don't get paid overtime!
tootles

you know, i've never been one into the 'little black dress' trend until a rush of beautiful black dresses popped into stores and then I couldnt get enough!!

Here's two d&g (by Dolce&Gabbana) I have... (ignore the grey one in the pic)
618_2.jpg

IMG_5854.jpg
IMG_5853.jpg

And here's one I got from Victoria's Secret... it has convertible strap so it can be a halter, spaghetti strap, tube top, or raceback.
IMG_7239.jpg
IMG_7240.jpg

Mello_yello_jen, you look fabulous!

you know, i've never been one into the 'little black dress' trend until a rush of beautiful black dresses popped into stores and then I couldnt get enough!!

618_2.jpg

IMG_5854.jpg
IMG_5853.jpg

And here's one I got from Victoria's Secret... it has convertible strap so it can be a halter, spaghetti strap, tube top, or raceback.
IMG_7239.jpg
IMG_7240.jpg

618_2.jpg

IMG_5854.jpg
IMG_5853.jpg

IMG_7239.jpg
IMG_7240.jpg

I love the d&g dress on the right. It looks great on you!!!

618_2.jpg

IMG_5854.jpg
IMG_5853.jpg

IMG_7239.jpg
IMG_7240.jpg

i love the dress on the right! you look so hot!!