*** Post pics your latest CL purchases here! V2 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the gorgeous Ivory Python Jaws I scored on ebay (thanks again to skislope15 for the post in the deals/steals thread) :smooch:

I had huge issues with delivery and communication from the seller, but three weeks after payment (and zero communication), they suddenly shipped out the day before yesterday and I received them yesterday morning. Special thanks to jenay, AEGIS, and samina for all of your advice with the shipping issues. :hugs:

Now, to the eye candy (sorry for the crappy quality):

CIMG0236.jpg

CIMG0245.jpg

CIMG0246.jpg

Congrats! They look amazing on you! :smile:

Here are the gorgeous Ivory Python Jaws I scored on ebay (thanks again to skislope15 for the post in the deals/steals thread) :smooch:

I had huge issues with delivery and communication from the seller, but three weeks after payment (and zero communication), they suddenly shipped out the day before yesterday and I received them yesterday morning. Special thanks to jenay, AEGIS, and samina for all of your advice with the shipping issues. :hugs:

CIMG0236.jpg

CIMG0245.jpg

CIMG0246.jpg
Beautiful!! These are my UHG!! So happy that you finally got them!

FINALLY picked a nude patent shoe!! It was between the Banane and the Bianca. So happy with my purchase, I know I will get a ton of wear out of these. I also have the VP patent nude, but they just don't 'do it' for me. I like a little bit of a higher heel and the VP are not that comfy to me. So the Banane 140 was my pick! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!:yahoo:

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

FINALLY picked a nude patent shoe!! It was between the Banane and the Bianca. So happy with my purchase, I know I will get a ton of wear out of these. I also have the VP patent nude, but they just don't 'do it' for me. I like a little bit of a higher heel and the VP are not that comfy to me. So the Banane 140 was my pick! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!:yahoo:

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg
so pretty! they look great on you congrats!

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg
Modelling pics... they look great on you :tup:

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

OMG I love these! I've been contemplating adding a patent LP to my collection as well :love: The colour is so great against your skin tone!

OMG I love these! I've been contemplating adding a patent LP to my collection as well :love: The colour is so great against your skin tone!

Thanks Aoqtpi! ----these are the Banane though. Not LP. Basically same style, but a 140 heel instead of 150. I didn't think I would be able to tell the difference, but I totally can.

CIMG0236.jpg

CIMG0245.jpg

CIMG0246.jpg

omg you got them!!!! thank heavens! im so happy for you!

CIMG0236.jpg

CIMG0245.jpg

CIMG0246.jpg

Omg!!!! They came!!!!!!

GCGDanielle gorgeous pics! Your feet are lovely LOL

CIMG0236.jpg

CIMG0245.jpg

CIMG0246.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

:woot: they look gorgeous on you, i love everything about this shoe!

Gorgeous! Congrats Hun!
How did you size in these? Xo

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.