*NEW CLs* Let's TALK about the new styles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the new green batik!!! But $2400 for the Lady Highness :sweatdrop: And $1900 for the Fifi :faint:
It's beautiful isn't it!! It will just be in green and yellow shades and I think it goes really well with the python. It also comes in the La Favorita (sp?) style where the front bit is black suede and the heel is in python batik! Very lovely :smile:

There's a listing on bonanza that has a lovely pic of it in the Lady Highness. :biggrin:

It's beautiful isn't it!! It will just be in green and yellow shades and I think it goes really well with the python. It also comes in the La Favorita (sp?) style where the front bit is black suede and the heel is in python batik! Very lovely :smile:

There's a listing on bonanza that has a lovely pic of it in the Lady Highness. :biggrin:
Ohhh.. the la favorita version sounds fantastic!!!!!! :nuts:

Yes it is beautiful! I think I like it more than the original batik. Like you said, this green/yellow does go very well with the python and they look so good together. But unfortunately the high prices are turning me off :sad:

do you happen to know how much were the ron ron batik last year ?

I believe the original retail for the Ron ron batik was $1395.

Status
Not open for further replies.