Food Sunchips Honey Wheat flavor . . . . YUM!

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
I don't know if it's only a Canada thing, but I recently discovered these.

They're not too sweet, but they're not too salty, either.

They're in the chips aisle with the rest of the Sunchips (in the yellow bag).

Ok not to gross anyone out but when I was a kid, I can't remember how old... 5th grade?? I went on a weekend outing with the family and my dad purchased a bag of sun chips either the blue or green bag... i forget. Anyways, I ate quite a few despite my mothers warnings and later on broke out in sores ALL over my mouth and throat. I had 10-20 if I remember correctly. It was a very long time ago but it was so bad that I couldn't eat anymore, even drinking water was extremely painful. I loss a great amount of weight and my father feared that I had smalll pox. It eventually went away, we never found out what it was. It was defnitely abnormal and I've never gotten it since. Needless to say, I did not eat a single sun chip for at least 12 years after that! I dreaded the mere sight of the bag. But i think last year I ate a small bag and was fine. Mysterious, yes, but i felt like sharing.

Ok not to gross anyone out but when I was a kid, I can't remember how old... 5th grade?? I went on a weekend outing with the family and my dad purchased a bag of sun chips either the blue or green bag... i forget. Anyways, I ate quite a few despite my mothers warnings and later on broke out in sores ALL over my mouth and throat. I had 10-20 if I remember correctly. It was a very long time ago but it was so bad that I couldn't eat anymore, even drinking water was extremely painful. I loss a great amount of weight and my father feared that I had smalll pox. It eventually went away, we never found out what it was. It was defnitely abnormal and I've never gotten it since. Needless to say, I did not eat a single sun chip for at least 12 years after that! I dreaded the mere sight of the bag. But i think last year I ate a small bag and was fine. Mysterious, yes, but i felt like sharing.

That's horrible!

Maybe you were just allergic to the onion flavor?