Deals on Longchamp Le Pliage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does magnums ever have coupon codes that are more than $10 off?

Does anyone think they will have one soon??

Looking to buy the black Longchamp Planetes but don't want to buy it right before a coupon code comes out.

How do people have new Longchamps on ebay for so cheap? Are there are lot of fakes? If so, how can you tell? I want to buy one online (the biggest Le Pliage) but am kind of scared of getting a fake...

anyone know where i can get a decent deal on the le pliage large shopping tote in billberry?
bagshop currently has it, with a 10% coupon, the total is about $139 (with tax) i'm very iffy about the ones on ebay even thought they look authentic. anyone can recommend sellers maybe? thanks :smile:

anyone know where i can get a decent deal on the le pliage large shopping tote in billberry?
bagshop currently has it, with a 10% coupon, the total is about $139 (with tax) i'm very iffy about the ones on ebay even thought they look authentic. anyone can recommend sellers maybe? thanks :smile:

Bloomingdale's F&F starts in 2 weeks (I think). Longchamp is included on the 20% sale. Hope this helps :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.