Stars/Public Figures and Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Ashley Judd's birkin raisin or a brown color? Hard to tell on my monitor, but it looks lovely with the green pashmina peeking out of the top. And she looks lovely too!

I was wondering the same thing! :P
I think it's raisin.

I love ashley judd... In some ways she reminds me of MM.... maybe body type? I think her bag could be raisin but there are some more brown undertones... could be also Prune? LOL...this color family...one big enigma! Lovely bag though!

You're right, it is a beautiful bag, and it is raisin. There are older pics of it I remember. One of my fave bags. Still the bag i reach for most.

Handybags said:
You're right, it is a beautiful bag, and it is raisin. There are older pics of it I remember. One of my fave bags. Still the bag i reach for most.

Thank you Handybags. I know there are many who agree with you about raisin, and you are persuading me, too!

HAHA! :lolots:
I am also a decade, plus some older than her and I don't look nearly as bad as she does, even at my worst! I'm sure the same can be said for you, too!
And I'm not a stunning beauty either. She just looks awful!

I can't understand what she did to her face?
Maybe too many drugs, too much drinking, too much time lying face down passed out on a dirty, unmade mattress on the floor somewhere?

If she's done that to her face in an effort to hide what a mess she's become, well she's not fooling anyone.

And she used to be so lovely!

As my birthday nears....Thank you!!:flowers:A wonderful present for me!!:biggrin:I have no clue what Lindsay has done over these last few years, but it is such a shame.

Holy *****, I couldn't believe she's only 25, I had to Google her! I've always thought she was in her early 30's and looked forty-ish...... so the situation is even worst than I imagined:wtf:

:lol:I know!! She has done so much harm to herself.

That sounds like terrible manners.

Personally I´m not a fan of her style. A bit bland IMO.

I find Eva Longoria to be nothing spectacular. She is not a great actress, a great beauty or even a great fashionista. She is just there. I am sorry but I find nothing about her fascinating. Though she does have a wonderful figure!:flowers:

Kyle Richards is seen leaving Kathy Hilton's birthday lunch at Il Cielo in Los Angeles (March 16, 2012) zimbio

Attachments

• Kyle+Richards+Nicky+Hilton+leaves+mom+Kathy+ZxFKGoISCyAl.jpg
    Kyle+Richards+Nicky+Hilton+leaves+mom+Kathy+ZxFKGoISCyAl.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,526
  • Kyle+Richards+Nicky+Hilton+leaves+mom+Kathy+P2SUZfn1v1yl.jpg
    Kyle+Richards+Nicky+Hilton+leaves+mom+Kathy+P2SUZfn1v1yl.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,514
  • Kyle+Richards+Nicky+Hilton+leaves+mom+Kathy+JH8umKNpaUsl.jpg
    Kyle+Richards+Nicky+Hilton+leaves+mom+Kathy+JH8umKNpaUsl.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,420
Jerry Hall and Marie Helvin attend "Pad Yatra: A Green Odyssey" gala screening held at BAFTA Piccadilly in London, England - 16.03.12 contactmusic

Attachments

• jerry-hall-pad-yatra-a-green-odyssey_3782864.jpg
    jerry-hall-pad-yatra-a-green-odyssey_3782864.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,378
  • jerry-hall-pad-yatra-a-green-odyssey_3782868.jpg
    jerry-hall-pad-yatra-a-green-odyssey_3782868.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,365
  • marie-helvin-pad-yatra-a-green-odyssey_3782920.jpg
    marie-helvin-pad-yatra-a-green-odyssey_3782920.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,353
Linda Evangelista.

linda-evangelista-gallery.jpg

Ooooh.... my lovely Linda! My fave of all times! She looks good even though her body has changed over the years... I think I will like the way she looks even when she will turn 60... Thanks for posting, wnterbaby!:flowers:

I find Eva Longoria to be nothing spectacular. She is not a great actress, a great beauty or even a great fashionista. She is just there. I am sorry but I find nothing about her fascinating. Though she does have a wonderful figure!:flowers:

Did I just say that???
ITA....

I don't find her all that fascinating either. But at least she works and is not acting like an idiot to get attention like the Real Housewives or LiLo.

Status
Not open for further replies.