Other soak off gel polish

Argggggh!!!! The post office has left me a card saying I have a registed parcel to pick up....... BUT I can't pick it up until Monday. :tdown: I had a really busy week a few weeks ago on eBay. :P Damn, I can't think what would be Registered.

💅💅I am definately born with glitter in my veins..😃I saw it too.. Lol

Ok, so I CANNOT stop looking at my nails!!😍💜
It is dull overcast and 2c here in blighty, still they sparkle

View attachment 1582956

I just found this pic of your Techno Pink nails. I love this polish! I got some last week along with the Hologram Diamond and had to try it. So fun, but is yours super thick and slightly goopy? It leveled out fine, but was weird to work with. Just want to make sure my bottles aren't bad somehow.

Tracy

snfleur said:
Has anyone purchased Progel creamy nude or the dupe for it from IBD or ezflow??? How opaque is it??? I really want it and if someone has a swatch for it, I would b forever grateful!!

I have it. It probably has about the same sheerness as Paris rose, but in a nude. Pm me your adress and I can send you a swatch if you want.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

snfleur said:
Has anyone purchased Progel creamy nude or the dupe for it from IBD or ezflow??? How opaque is it??? I really want it and if someone has a swatch for it, I would b forever grateful!!

I'll mail you a swatch if you like?

Eta ooops! I see FK already replied!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

CynicalSim said:
I just found this pic of your Techno Pink nails. I love this polish! I got some last week along with the Hologram Diamond and had to try it. So fun, but is yours super thick and slightly goopy? It leveled out fine, but was weird to work with. Just want to make sure my bottles aren't bad somehow.

Tracy

I have both of those and yes mine are both a bit thick. It's just their nature because they're super dense glitter sogs, but I absolutely love them :smile:

To avoid having to use 3 coats and getting super thick i'll put a layer of color on first, then 2 coats of the glitter polishes.
Here's a pic of an old mani I did. It's one coat Gelish Sheek White, 2 coats Hologram Diamond.

Attachments

• image-3485870571.png
    image-3485870571.png
    638.9 KB · Views: 279
Argggggh!!!! The post office has left me a card saying I have a registed parcel to pick up....... BUT I can't pick it up until Monday. :tdown: I had a really busy week a few weeks ago on eBay. :P Damn, I can't think what would be Registered.

You poor thing!

I have both of those and yes mine are both a bit thick. It's just their nature because they're super dense glitter sogs, but I absolutely love them :smile:

To avoid having to use 3 coats and getting super thick i'll put a layer of color on first, then 2 coats of the glitter polishes.
Here's a pic of an old mani I did. It's one coat Gelish Sheek White, 2 coats Hologram Diamond.

Great idea! Ivy - now you HAVE to do your Funny Bunny white glitter mani! Bet it would look as gorgeous as this!!

Thanks so much for the info ladies! Glad to hear that all of those brands are the same. I also love that LeChat does come with the matching np so I'll also look into the new LED versions of those. It's funny, I'm at Ulta probably once a week and I never knew they carried the ProGel, I'll have to look for it the next time I'm there. Is it with the np section or in the regular makeup section like RCM?

I can see the addiction growing in the very near future, lol!

I just soaked off the MU mani and put on progel Aloha punch. It took 3 coats and was a bit harsh for me. The first is a pic before the top coat. so I added a coat of gelish Taffeta to tone it down a bit. I like it much better. The second pic is with the taffeta.

Attachments

• image-2694450233.jpg
    image-2694450233.jpg
    583.6 KB · Views: 346
  • image-555186345.jpg
    image-555186345.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 224
Thanks so much for the info ladies! Glad to hear that all of those brands are the same. I also love that LeChat does come with the matching np so I'll also look into the new LED versions of those. It's funny, I'm at Ulta probably once a week and I never knew they carried the ProGel, I'll have to look for it the next time I'm there. Is it with the np section or in the regular makeup section like RCM?

I can see the addiction growing in the very near future, lol!

At my Ulta they were on an end cap by themselves. But closer to the NP than the makeup. They just put them out a week or so ago.