Watch What Happens Live!!

not the biggest fan of KJo, I think she can be loud and obnoxious, but last night was a great combo. .

yeah I really like when the two guests are friends or even just comfortable together, and even better when they are friends with andy, it makes it so much funnier. that's why mark consuelos' appearances are always good too, since he's friends with andy it just rolls well.

yeah I really like when the two guests are friends or even just comfortable together, and even better when they are friends with andy, it makes it so much funnier. that's why mark consuelos' appearances are always good too, since he's friends with andy it just rolls well.

yep...you nailed it! love it when mark is on too. love when nene is on as well because andy is so obsessed with/tickled by her.

am I the only one who wants to make a shot-ski? I'm so jealous of that...lol! I also want a jug of makers mark with andy's pic on it.

Oh, that's the Jerk who was on PR (who I think is gay). He was extremely cocky.
If you are referring to Sean Avery, you are on to something;). My GF just bought his apartment in Chelsea and as she was viewing it while it was for sale there was a whole lot of interesting "photography" on the walls involving men....