Bbag Free Association...

lulunewyork

Aug 27, 2006
Can you tell that I'm procrastinating on work right now? :yes:

(1) If I could choose any bbag to keep me company on a deserted island, it would be...

(2) When I want to feel sexy I wear/would want to wear this bbag:

(3) Your idea of a "power" bag is...

I'll need some time to think of some of my own answers. Indulge me a little! :yucky:

(1) If I could choose any bbag to keep me company on a deserted island, it would be... ROUGE VIF CITY!!

(2) When I want to feel sexy I wear/would want to wear this bbag: ROUGE VIF FIRST!!

(3) Your idea of a "power" bag is... BLACK CITY!!

(1) If I could choose any bbag to keep me company on a deserted island, it would be... Magenta City :smile:

(2) When I want to feel sexy I wear/would want to wear this bbag: Rouge Vif First or a Natural City w/ GH

(3) Your idea of a "power" bag is... Black Work

excellent thread! I'm procrastinating as well! :graucho:

(1) If I could choose any bbag to keep me company on a deserted island, it would be... my INK MESSENGER

(2) When I want to feel sexy I wear/would want to wear this bbag: I think no bag at all is the sexiest bag statement

(3) Your idea of a "power" bag is... BLACK WORK or ROUGE VIF anything for bbags.
In general though I think the Kelly bag is a very "powerful" one.

(1) If I could choose any bbag to keep me company on a deserted island, it would be...
A smooshy, thick metallic gold or silver Messenger. Not only is it a hot statement piece, it might help to signal helicopters flying overhead! Plus, the bigness of it could help with hauling stuff around the island, i.e. branches for shelter or caught fish, heehee.

(2) When I want to feel sexy I wear/would want to wear this bbag:
Bubblegum pink or magenta First

(3) Your idea of a "power" bag is...
Black Work with GH. It wouldn't be my style, though.

(1) If I could choose any bbag to keep me company on a deserted island, it would be... Turq 05 First (my dreamy) :love:

(2) When I want to feel sexy I wear/would want to wear this bbag: Rouge Vif City :drool:

(3) Your idea of a "power" bag is... Black or Ink (City/Work) :supacool:

1) If I could choose any bbag to keep me company on a deserted island, it would be... Weekender, so I could use it as a pillow!

(2) When I want to feel sexy I wear/would want to wear this bbag: Hmmm... Purse

(3) Your idea of a "power" bag is... Rouge VIF City! My mum always told me RED is a powerful colour!

cool answers! it's interesting to get different perspectives on this board :yahoo:

1) If I could choose any bbag to keep me company on a deserted island, it would be...probably a black weekender or similar dark color. Which I don't own yet, but is on my wish list.... I would use it as a pillow, definitely.

(2) When I want to feel sexy I wear/would want to wear this bbag: A little bitty, red First?

(3) Your idea of a "power" bag is...well I'm in love with my Anthracity, so I guess I would choose that. But anything black makes me feel very powerful.

by total coincidence im at work too ....lets get to business then ! :yes:

1. i would take my pale pink weekender to carry my spf and books around and show off to monkeys !

2. defo my turquoise city ! hot hot hot!

3. either black work or rouge vif work ! here i come sort of statement ! :smile:

1** the largest ever bbag, so I could sleep inside if need be!

2** vert d'eau first

3** seafoam first or black or white first/city - just cause those two seem like such classy colors.