tPF Official Coach Spring 2012 Preview!

harajukupooh said:
Wow! :drool: Not really a fan of the Lindsey but this one is making me reconsider. Congrats!

I was never a fan of the Lindsey either. I bought and returned the regular leather several times but I needed a little more structure in the bag. I saw this and fell in love and she is just the right amount of structure with the perfect softness. I also thought the regular leather looked funny with how long it was, but this one is more rounded at the bottom, making it look less long. If that makes sense lol

We've seen the burnt orange Sophia. Here's a pic of the parchment Tossed Laser Sophia #19626. Also available in shell pink.

Second pics shows the Lace Leather Maggie #19625 in parchment. Also available in shell pink. On the right is the Mini Sophia #19704 in shell pink. Also available in parchment.

Attachments

• xTossedLaser1_Page_1.jpg
    xTossedLaser1_Page_1.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 904
  • xTossedLaser2a.jpg
    xTossedLaser2a.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 893
BonBonz said:
We've seen the burnt orange Sophia. Here's a pic of the parchment Tossed Laser Sophia #19626. Also available in shell pink.

Second pics shows the Lace Leather Maggie #19625 in parchment. Also available in shell pink. And the Mini Sophia #19704 in shell pink. Also available in parchment.

So pretty! Can't wait to see the shell pink.

Second pics shows the Lace Leather Maggie #19625 in parchment. Also available in shell pink. On the right is the Mini Sophia #19704 in shell pink. Also available in parchment.
I still wish large Sophia's were coming back! Whaaaaaa....

thanks for posting these lovely shots of the Sophia's...just makes we wish for the large...*sigh*