Epi Montaigne Sac!

Orodruin

Vacuous? Au Courant?
Sep 20, 2006
So I was caught in the Epi Montaigne craze too and got this goody! Pic is kinda lousy, taken at night just a few mins ago :smile:

attachment.php

So what is that green plastic underneath, you might ask? :graucho:
SA had to ask for the Montaigne to be transferred from another store, so that means half hr of free time to do other shopping, lol! Very bad idea...
I came upon this adorable non LV thingy and just HAD to get it! :love:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0366_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0366_1_1.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_0365_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0365_1_1.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 297
Oh wow. I'm so crazy for that Montaigne and adore Tokidoki too!!!! Would like a makeup case in Toki...sooo cool! But, I've never seen that deep red epi before, wow. That's a really close drool to ivory, could even be better IMO,, thanks for the pics.. I really love that bag! Yikes... I might have to put that one on my list.... I feel terrible cause yesterday there was someone in the forum who said she waited 8 years before buying another epi! oh god. I can't stand it... heehee

Hang in there! I think the Montaignes are permanent so you have time :smile:
I guess the red looks a deeper shade in my pic cos of the dim lighting here. But in bright light/daylight it would be the usual bright red in the LV site pics. Love it!:heart:

Oh wow. I'm so crazy for that Montaigne and adore Tokidoki too!!!! Would like a makeup case in Toki...sooo cool! But, I've never seen that deep red epi before, wow. That's a really close drool to ivory, could even be better IMO,, thanks for the pics.. I really love that bag! Yikes... I might have to put that one on my list.... I feel terrible cause yesterday there was someone in the forum who said she waited 8 years before buying another epi! oh god. I can't stand it... heehee

that's gorgeous!! i was thinking of getting this one instead of the bowling. can you wewar the handles over your shoulder or is it just for hand carry instead? please model soon! :yes: congrats on your new purchase!

I love the epi, and I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who has LV and also like Tokidoki. I think the pirata print is fab for weekends & traveling when you don't want your epi to get banged around.

But love love love the red with the silver lock!