~*~ Pandora Bracelet Thread ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo I went shopping and didn't mean to buy any Pandora. But I took a look at the Kiss Me I'm Irish bead and it is a LOVELY colour. With that said, I wasn't sure if it matched my bracelet (already very muted neutral tones). But for some reason I like how it looks. It seems to add a pop of colour to my bracelet without clashing too much. Or else I'm just justifying getting it. LOL I also got the new catalogue - Hooray!

Either way my bracelet is almost full now. I believe I still have room for the dragonfly bead (waiting patiently for it to come to me) if I move one of the charms over to the last screw. Or else I'll have to take one off to put the dragonfly bead on this bracelet. Not sure what to do yet.

I do know I like the start and end screws covered up with charms but I don't know how good it is for the bracelet? The safety chain I have isn't a screw on so it clips on and won't cover those screws. Anyone else have this problem?

I love the color combo, that murano fits in perfectly :smile:

Love LV said:
Hmmm, I took a look at the catalogue and I think there are a couple of charms that I haven't seen posted before. A light blue love you enamel (I've only seen the pink), and a sterling silver dangle called piece of my heart red enamel that splits in two (one side says mother and the other side says daughter)

Thanks Love!

Did they say when they would get the new collection in?

Pandora 15 said:
Can you beleive my store has the new collection already? The store that never gets anything????? I'm not going though, I'm banned!!! lol

Wow! Is this a concept store? Let us know if you need support, lol. It's a good time to plan ahead for future purchases....trying to help here!

I am also on a ban. Okay maybe a little treat for Mothers day and then I'm waiting for the September promo (hopefully another free bracelet promo)! Hopefully I don't eat my words later!

Wow! Is this a concept store? Let us know if you need support, lol. It's a good time to plan ahead for future purchases....trying to help here!

I am also on a ban. Okay maybe a little treat for Mothers day and then I'm waiting for the September promo (hopefully another free bracelet promo)! Hopefully I don't eat my words later!

Well it's a newly renovated store in store......I don't need much really.....just 30 beads on my wishlist, gold earrings and necklaces oh and rings...lmao My plan is to pay off my CC in full in the next 3 months. I'll make the odd small purchase maybe, but that's it until then.... ;)

I'm thinking the...

Kiss Me I'm Irish
Orange and/or Blue Swirl
Captivating Black and/or Red Hot
Blue Ribbon or Teal Blue Stripes

Not so much to put them on my bracelet (which is two-tone), but to place on my necklace and to match to outfits, etc.

Need to seem them in person, lol, then I'll decide :smile:

I wish the two tone bracelet would come down more in price. It's $395 in Canada and $372 US on Perlen. Sigh

Once you log in, it's only $298 on Perlen...which is still high enough....I want it too, but .....I'm trying to be good.....Maybe eventually, I'll change my SS bracelet for the gold clasp one but not anytime soon, I still have to finish my second 2 tone and buy the friggin bracelets.....I have a box full of beads ATM just patiently waiting...lol

Pandora 15 said:
Once you log in, it's only $298 on Perlen...which is still high enough....I want it too, but .....I'm trying to be good.....Maybe eventually, I'll change my SS bracelet for the gold clasp one but not anytime soon, I still have to finish my second 2 tone and buy the friggin bracelets.....I have a box full of beads ATM just patiently waiting...lol

I always forget about the VAT! So right now do you have your two tone beads on a SS bracelet, and are waiting to exchange for a gold clasp? I'm still debating which one I will go with. In the meantime, that's a good plan! Those poor lonely beads of yours, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.