Mono Groom Cles - my keys don't fit!

pseub

Bonne vivante
O.G.
Oct 24, 2005
At least not without putting them on another ring first, and then they don't fit inside so that the bag can zip. So there's not much point using as a keychain. I just love the little guy though, and hate to send him back; what else could you use this item for? Change for parking meters? Starbucks card?

No, I looked at it when we were there yesterday, and then rushed out to the Century City LV first thing this morning and got the clés, a Damier accessories pouchette and a Damier wallet (the same one you were looking at in mini lin). I also had the SA pull out the white Suhali Lockit so I could drool over it and help keep myself focused to not buy any bags because I'm saving up for it.

I use mine as a bag charm (I don't want to put coins in there and ruin the pretty yellow interior lol). You can also use it for a bit of spare cash, tiny things you don't want getting lost in your bag, bandaids (I have mine in the back part of my 4 key holder lol), extra cards, etc.

I put 3 keys, 4 cards, some receipts, bills and change in mine.. and a thumbdrive. It all fits fine. I'm thinking of getting a Ludlow to "share the load" though, as it can be a pain zipping up when there's too many bills in it.

I put 3 keys, 4 cards, some receipts, bills and change in mine.. and a thumbdrive. It all fits fine. I'm thinking of getting a Ludlow to "share the load" though, as it can be a pain zipping up when there's too many bills in it.

Between car, home and work keys I have 8. And the car key has a big fob for they keyless lock. But I'm using as a bag charm and loving it!

At least not without putting them on another ring first, and then they don't fit inside so that the bag can zip. So there's not much point using as a keychain. I just love the little guy though, and hate to send him back; what else could you use this item for? Change for parking meters? Starbucks card?

I hang my keys on the chain and put my c/c and drivers lic/change in the pochette part :smile: it works great:yahoo:

I have also had to put my key on a small ring to put in the cles.. no big deal though :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_5762.jpg
    IMG_5762.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 59