What do you think of Sissi Rossi bags??

glily

Jan 9, 2006
What do you think? Anyone own one? I love the washed leather look. I like the one below in particular.
PG_19818.6337_ZM1.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
but they're kinda pricey and i have heard that on the darker bags the color rubs off something fierce. i looked for a long time at a dark blue one, then i heard that and said no thanks. i can still love from afar....

if you see them in person, you'll see how the color looks like it could rub off, if that makes sense. it's almost over-dyed to make such a deep color...i heard from a few people on other boards that their bags rubbed off on their clothes (usually it's the other way!) - but that was at least two seasons ago, so maybe it doesn't happen as much anymore.

i :heart: the blue.

Attachments

• sr.jpg
    sr.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 544
I too absolutely LOVE Sissi Rossi bags. The washed leather is TDF, and they have a wonderful broken-in, lived-in feel.

Yoox.com, brownsfashion.com, and barneys.com are both great sources for authentic Sissi Rossi bags.

I have to agree with greendrv and gergirl. I saw some at barney's coop last week and i LOVED the look and feel of them. However, it's a shame they cost a bundlle. Sissi Rossi is my next big purchase,though

Yes, I have committed dead-thread resurrection - but, just to state and restate some Sissi Rossi discussion!

I love these bags.

When purchased through Yoox.com they are not that expensive, and compared to the other "high-end" brands they are actually quite affordable.

I bought what yoox referred to as a medium leather bag, lol - it is actually pretty large!

they have/had 2 medium leather bags listed, I purchased the larger of the 2.

This bag has truly functional pockets, a HUGE inside zipper pocket, a cell phone pocket - an awesome adjustable strap (that really stays on your shoulder) that can be shortened to hobo length, or lengthened to messenger length. I can't say enough about it!!!

Here are 2 pictures - one hanging from my chair, and one slouched on my desk.

If you get the chance to check these bags out I can tell you that photos don't do them justice - these bags are the kind of leather you want to buy pants, shirts, and bras in!! :P

Great bag and great value!

Attachments

• sissirossi1.jpg
    sissirossi1.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 538
  • sissirossi2.jpg
    sissirossi2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 508
That does look like a pretty beautiful bag!

Sissi Rossi always comes up on ebay when I search for JasMB, so I've come to know some of the styles. They all seem pretty amazing.

Can I ask how much you paid?

That does look like a pretty beautiful bag!

Sissi Rossi always comes up on ebay when I search for JasMB, so I've come to know some of the styles. They all seem pretty amazing.

Can I ask how much you paid?

I paid $420 on Yoox.com.

The bags always sell well on ebay so I know if I do tire of it I will get my money back!! (not that I can see myself tiring of it because it really it a fantastic daily bag for me.)

i love Sissi Rossi bags. i saw a metallic gold one in lambskin on Brown's Fashion and was REALLY tempted, however i still couldn't justify my purchase...esp it was in pounds...which just made it seem more expensive, lol.

i checked back constantly and one day it was gone. i always do this to myself, i dunno why. haha.

love your bag though~ it's def a great everyday bag! ;)