~*~ Pandora Bracelet Thread ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
SydneyGirl said:
I agree with you on the retired beads, KBlue, they should do that! They might find that some of those beads are good sellers afterall and keep them in production.

Dangles: Not really a problem for me. I do worry a bit that they could break off, but then you're not going to do housework, etc with the bracelet on (well I wouldn't). I noticed a lot of people have the Key to my Heart with the key on a chain, often wondered if that annoyed anyone because it hangs down longer? My ultimate is to get the gold version of that, but it's $459 here! :graucho:

I love that charm too. Waiting for the "man of my dreams,"ahem, before buying that! Lol ; -)

I have a question. I got two of the free bracelets today; one 8.3 and one 7.9. The 7.9 feels too snug as I like my bracelets loose but the lady at the store was adamant that it would stretch out and I'd then probably find that with the 8.3 it would end up far too loose. 8.3 is very comfortable right now.

What can you experts tell me about the stretching? One of these bracelets will be exchanged, I just don't know which size to keep. Thanks!

I have a question. I got two of the free bracelets today; one 8.3 and one 7.9. The 7.9 feels too snug as I like my bracelets loose but the lady at the store was adamant that it would stretch out and I'd then probably find that with the 8.3 it would end up far too loose. 8.3 is very comfortable right now.

What can you experts tell me about the stretching? One of these bracelets will be exchanged, I just don't know which size to keep. Thanks!

in my experience they dont stretch, i have had bracelet after bracelet and none have stretched ever!!!
and i am sure alot of people on here will tell you the same.;)

bnjj said:

Mine has stretched quite a bit! I've had my bracelet for about a year and it's half full. When I bought the bracelet it was a 7.9 and I could fit two fingers in between (as recommended) and now I can fit four! I hope it doesn't stretch anymore or it may hang too loose. :sad:

in my experience they dont stretch, i have had bracelet after bracelet and none have stretched ever!!!
and i am sure alot of people on here will tell you the same.;)

Mine has stretched quite a bit! I've had my bracelet for about a year and it's half full. When I bought the bracelet it was a 7.9 and I could fit two fingers in between (as recommended) and now I can fit four! I hope it doesn't stretch anymore or it may hang too loose. :sad:

Hmmm... hopefully some others can chime in as well.

Thanks!

I got my first one 2 years ago and it hasn't stretched. It's been full for about a year, but I don't wear it every day. If the smaller one feels too snug with out anything on it I'd go the bigger one. Or, if you don't plan to fill it, maybe keep it and put only a few charms on it or just fill the middle section. ;) Is it hard to do up the clasp? (I mean in the way that you're worried it could break) If so then definitely get the bigger one

Also I noticed with my bracelets, that they hardly get tarnished at all. I don't keep them in a zip-lock bag (the recommended way), just the boxes they came in and my pink leather pandora travel box. Ladies on FB always seem to ask about cleaning them and how to do it. I've never used anything on them except a polishing cloth. Is this normal?

I have not noticed any stretching. I keep my silver in a silver safe keeper from lori grenier. I bought it at QVC . You put the silver in clean and it does not tarnish in it. It is a really pretty and practical jewelry box.

Oh no, I feel bad for you, we don't get that promo here either. In fact if you look on pandora's FB page everyone is complaining about it regularly. It seems that only the USA and Canada get it, and in Canada the spend is much more (probably due to the prices being higher).....Last year I wanted and oxi and just ended up getting it cheaper from a trusted ebay seller, B*jewelled. She ships world-wide, I believe, will check for you.

:hugs: Thanks.

SydneyGirl said:
I got my first one 2 years ago and it hasn't stretched. It's been full for about a year, but I don't wear it every day. If the smaller one feels too snug without anything on it I'd go the bigger one. Or, if you don't plan to fill it, maybe keep it and put only a few charms on it or just fill the middle section. ;) Is it hard to do up the clasp? (I mean in the way that you're worried it could break) If so then definitely get the bigger one

Also I noticed with my bracelets, that they hardly get tarnished at all. I don't keep them in a zip-lock bag (the recommended way), just the boxes they came in and my pink leather pandora travel box. Ladies on FB always seem to ask about cleaning them and how to do it. I've never used anything on them except a polishing cloth. Is this normal?

I should start tracking length in bracelets. Apparently bracelets are supposed to stretch maybe 1 cm over time. My bracelet feels maybe slightly longer than when I first got it, but when I lined it up to the new one it looked the same. Someone on FB was saying that if you don't put clips on for a bit the bracelet will stretch more.

I had a 7.9 at first but as I was filling it up it was driving me nuts as it was draping down my hand. I have 7.5 now and i like how it feels and looks on my wrist. I have a slight worry about how full I can make it, but will have to wait and see. I do like a bit of space to hear the charms clinking!

Mine does not tarnish either. I mean, it's not as brilliantly silver as new ones in the store, but it's not covered in black patches yet. I wear mine every few days and keep it in the pandora bracelet box sometimes in the polishing cloth. I read somewhere about removing the styrofoam cushion to prevent tarnishing, but I just did that. I think rates of tarnishing can be linked to storage and body chemistry/products. Just noticed my sister's bracelet has black spots and she doesn't wear it very much...

Yay! Can't wait to see picture! I noticed on Perlen it was sold out.

yeah i was lucky that i ordered the first time they put them up on site before they were taken down again.
hopefully i should get round to taking some pics soon its really nice i have it next to my raised flowers charm and its only the same size as that one so not too big.
the gold dragonflies are very impressive i love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.