Pick me up off the floor..DH just gave me a Love!

Lol I guess you girls think I should keep! It's white gold and gorgeous size 16 fits perfect on both wrists. Ok I'm gonna go to the Cartier store with it just to make sure, but actually I'm totally keeping it, just telling DH we need to double check so he'll take me to the store lol. I want a little bit of the Cartier experience hehe! I feel like a kid on Christmas morning! :P

It is absolutely gorgeous on you, works so nicely with your stunning ering and wedding band :drool:

What a lovely, lovely DH you have - I love it when they listen to our chatter and get it RIGHT!! :biggrin:

Aww congrats and happy birthday!!! I own the rose gold but would love to add the white gold someday, have you tried to wear it on your right wrist? I wear mine on my right since I always have a watch on my left. It worked out perfectly being that I don't want to have both on the same arm, it actually looks great and I'm able to layer all sorts of bracelets with it!

So beautiful, very spoiled.LOL. They look great together. I've been counting how many I can spot in my hot yoga class, if you can wear it comfortably there you can wear it anywhere and i see more right wrists. Have a great birthday and have fun playing!

What a great surprise!

I think part of that swooning is not only because it's a beautiful and covetable gift, but also because he was listening and paying attention I what might thrill you! I love that. For that alone I'd keep it.

I TOTALLY agree! Keep it! Looks absolutely gorgeous!!! Congrats!