Topshop shoes

purse collector

My Yorkie
O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
I've been wanting to order shoes from them but don't know how the sizing is. Do their shoes run tts? I'm a 7 but on their website there's only 6.5 or 7.5. I would like to know if I should size down or up. Also, for those who have ordered from them, did you have to pay duty/customs? I'm here in California and I would like to know if it's going to cost me an arm and a leg to order a pair of shoes that's worth $200. Please advice.

I find their shoes TTS you could possibly get away going up half a size depending on the style and just pad it =] , could you confirm if the sizing on their site is 6.5 UK or 6.5 US ? cos 6.5 UK is about 39.5 EU / 9 - 9.5 US

Are they US sizes or British sizes? I am from the UK, but moved to the USA. I am a 7 in america and a 5 in england; you have to take 2 off your size to get your UK size.

I've been wanting to order shoes from them but don't know how the sizing is. Do their shoes run tts? I'm a 7 but on their website there's only 6.5 or 7.5. I would like to know if I should size down or up. Also, for those who have ordered from them, did you have to pay duty/customs? I'm here in California and I would like to know if it's going to cost me an arm and a leg to order a pair of shoes that's worth $200. Please advice.

Did you ever figure out which size to buy? I am also a true US size 7 and looking at their shoes. I'm very confused on whether to order a 6.5 or 7.5? :confused1:

I find their sizing to be weird, for the most part I'm TTS but then I have pairs a size up and a size down.

Is there not a US version of the e-commerce site? Or is this particular pair in the UK only?

I have 5 to 5.5 feet and their 5.5 are too big for me, more like 6. I got some ankle boots in the fall and wore them tons, but with thicker socks. I wouldn't try their pumps or sandals because I know they will be too big and the 5.5 is the smallest they carry.