Share My Joy...TPF the best place on earth!!

ali w

Meditating.....
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
I'm so excited I don't know where to start. I guess I should start by saying, I received my Large front pocket paddy today in gris-vert and I'm over the moon:wlae: :yahoo: . I gotta great deal on it and it's brand new. I bought it on ebay from another PF'er, who is fabulous by the way:yes:. She has renewed my faith in ebay, it is actually possible to get authentic bags amist all the fakes.
I have to thank everyone in this forum because without this place I wouldn't have found half of the deals I've come across:love:.
I'm going to try to post pics, but must warn you I'm not good at recropping or resizing the photos.
I cannot believe I got my hands on this bag I've been looking at it and touching it allday. I couldn't wait to get it out of the box, I immediately wanted to start carrying it, but I have to prepare my darling DH before she's allowed out:shame: :rolleyes:.

Thanks for allowing me to share my joy with you!!!!

Attachments

• LargePaddy-GrisVert.jpg
    LargePaddy-GrisVert.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 42
TPF is an enabling machine.

Huge thumbs up on a fabulous buy and purse. Shoot don't you want to take it to bed because:P you love it so much?!!!!!!!

Your so right, I would not mind laying it next to me. I do love it!!!! I just keep picturing her on my shoulder.Thanks everybody, I must say you are all great enablers and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!