Phone strap question

Jen Loves LV

Aug 19, 2006
I'm looking to buy an LV phone strap, but i'm curious how it attaches to the phone. I know what part on my phone it goes on, but how do you get that little piece of looped thread to hook on? Is the thread stretchy?

TIA for your help!

I usually take something like an unbent paperclip to gently encourage the loop through and then slip the strap through the small loop. Currently, my phone has no such hook.

It can take quite some time and just some luck to get it to go through. I have found that the LV phone strap strings are more flimsy than some of the others and it takes a lot of patience. If you can get it past the halfway point on the thing on your phone you can use a safety pin or paper clip to pull it all the way. I've attached mine quite a few times and its never gone quickly. But it looks so good on!!

Ok I think you guys misunderstood, I know how and where it hooks to my phone (i have a Coach one on there now), My concern is getting that big huge strap through the small little loop once it's through the hook part on my phone... does it fit through the little loop? I know my coach one is pretty small, and the loops is big, so it wasn't a problem.