Beverly Clutch

$690 on elux this morning!!! I love the look. I like how it opens (flap not zipper), the clasp is beautiful, the strap is removable, it's large enough but not too big, pocket inside (how nice for cards, ID, etc so you can leave your wallet out if you prefer).

Wow, I'm just seeing this now on eluxury. Why is not the main website for Louis Vuitton not updated!! I always hear about new styles only on tpf - which i'm so happy for!! I've just looked at, and love monogram canvas. I would buy this - but I kinda want to venture out and get something other than monogram. but wow, i would get this over the monogram pochette. I love the gold hardware. Its so pretty. I'm wondering how wide the strap is.

Any more new styles on eluxury today??? lol awww i'm so happy to see this Beverly Clutch. Its so pretty.

Wow, I'm just seeing this now on eluxury. Why is not the main website for Louis Vuitton not updated!! I always hear about new styles only on tpf - which i'm so happy for!! I've just looked at, and love monogram canvas. I would buy this - but I kinda want to venture out and get something other than monogram. but wow, i would get this over the monogram pochette. I love the gold hardware. Its so pretty. I'm wondering how wide the strap is.

Any more new styles on eluxury today??? lol awww i'm so happy to see this Beverly Clutch. Its so pretty.

Click on the New Arrivals. There was a blunch of new LV Club stuff today.

I wonder why the Damier Mini Pochette is 215.00 US, while its 205.00 CAD. At least I think I remember the price. Maybe I'm wrong. Love all the new purses. Thanks, I went to "New Arrivals"

:flowers:

i may be in the minority, but i don't really like it... i took a look on elux. the bag would be so much cuter if it weren't for all that vachetta around the buckle, imo.

i may get the epi montaigne clutch, though.