Anyone in the Los Angeles Area that needs a PCE card?

beljwl

Nov 28, 2006
If anyone in the Los Angeles area did not get a PCE card and wants to go shopping. I got a card and I would be more than happy to meet up with you and let you use mine. And that way we could both use it. I usually do most of my shopping at either BH, The Grove, Century City or Bev Center.

If anyone in the Los Angeles area did not get a PCE card and wants to go shopping. I got a card and I would be more than happy to meet up with you and let you use mine. And that way we could both use it. I usually do most of my shopping at either BH, The Grove, Century City or Bev Center.

I'm originally from LA area, now live in Mariposa County (Yosemite National Park). No haute couture here . . . But I have dreams of driving by . . . . I can see it now! :yahoo:

So far I have one person respond. As of right now we have plans to meet up Sunday at Century City. Anyone else out there in the LA area want to join in and do some shopping.