Hermes Birkin store in Seoul City

Nope, I got so exicited:yahoo: and grab my camara to take a shoot before the coach drive off :sad: Im not sure if they are auth tho. As Korea are famous for their A graded fakes.

me either. Even the "H" on the store front doesn't look real:confused1: and I've never seen an Hermes store with a website listed on the store front as well

That looks like a reseller store, not a Hermes Boutique.

attachment.php

mrssparkles, u're sure they are a reputable Hermes reseller in Korea? I can ask my hubby to get i for me next yr for my 4 in 1 present (Christmas, Valentine's, B'day & Anniversary) :yahoo:

That is VERY reputable reseller's store in Korea. They are really well known for selling ONLY authentic Hermes...they are like CDL (Createursdeluxe) in USA.:P

They have off-line store as well as on-line. Of course their price is higher than resellers' price in US since they are in Asia (especially croc. Birkins:Push: ). Their croc. 30cm is about $40000USD (for popular color, and about $37000~$38000USD for little bit less popular color) and about >$50000USD for JPG croc. Birkin.:wtf:

That is VERY reputable reseller's store in Korea. They are really well known for selling ONLY authentic Hermes...they are like CDL (Createursdeluxe) in USA.:P

They have off-line store as well as on-line. Of course their price is higher than resellers' price in US since they are in Asia (especially croc. Birkins:Push: ). Their croc. 30cm is about $40000USD (for popular color, and about $37000~$38000USD for little bit less popular color) and about >$50000USD for JPG croc. Birkin.:wtf:

Any idea how much is the 35cm in togo leather, orange colour and gold hardware?

Any idea how much is the 35cm in togo leather, orange colour and gold hardware?
I never bought anything from them before. But I heard that togo 35cm is about $14000USD. I also heard that that that reseller(celebs) are kind of firm with their price, but if you buy like 3~4 regular leather Bikins all at once, the MIGHT give you a discount like $1000~$2000USD.