Do you have a hard time resisting MJ sales?

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Do you find it hard to resist MJ deals, even when you're not looking for that specific bag?

I was *this close* to buying the MJ Butter hobo online. THIS CLOSE. I actually do love the bag, but I'm not HUGE on the color...I really want a red bag next. I definitely had sales goggles on but I'm glad I could take them off and resist. :shame:

It was tough! I would love to hear other experiences.

^ EBAY? i've had an issue with Ebay for a long time!!! LOL
I hear you! I can sit in the office and end up shopping away my paycheck without leaving my desk!!

I'd be rich if i were paid on the amount of time, searches i spend on ebay!!

I totally understand!! If the price is right (sales or eBay) I can justify almost anything! :shame: If it weren't for my very practical boyfriend I would be in serious trouble.

I used to have a really hard time with sales. Last year I bought a MJ Nude tote on sale (70%) off from Boston just because it was on sale. Don't get me wrong, I use it, but I really didn't need it.

^ WOoo that sounds like agood buy!

yes as you can see, we think the same. too good a buy to pass.

at least you use it =)

Actually whether we need something is not really accurate cos we don't really need anything other than a set of clothes, air water shelter and food. =P it's more of whether you love/want something. i think that's the more accurate question =)

I have yet to develope the ability to turn away from a sale. I don't need half of the things I buy, but feel as though I can't live without it when I see it. Than I tell myself, your never gonna see a deal like this again:sweatdrop: :shrugs: :shame:

I have yet to develope the ability to turn away from a sale. I don't need half of the things I buy, but feel as though I can't live without it when I see it. Than I tell myself, your never gonna see a deal like this again:sweatdrop: :shrugs: :shame:

I'm w/ you on that. This is a big problem for me.