PFers I need your thoughts on this!

I purchased an Azur cles back in November last year, and ok, so I admit that I don't really baby it (I've been using it for my car keys, so it gets banged around a bit :P )...but just today I was looking at it and some of the colour seemed smudged and the canvas has gone yellowish!:wtf:

Has anyone else had this problem? Should I go back to LV to see if they can fix it or just sell it?

I need help!!

Attachments

• IMG_2736.JPG
    IMG_2736.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2737.JPG
    IMG_2737.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2739.JPG
    IMG_2739.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2740.JPG
    IMG_2740.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2717.JPG
    IMG_2717.JPG
    175.2 KB · Views: 29
the smudging is from knocking it around, its just wear and tear, ou may be able to clean it up a bit. try some baby wipes on those corners. i dont see where its gone yellow, the color looks perfectly fine to me

I would try babywipes or a clean white towel with some very gentle soap - not too wet (like woolite). I do see a little yellowing, especially on the last picture, but it's not too bad - still looks pretty.

Some just a tiny bit of delicate lingerie soap on a damp wet corner of the cloth. Rub gently on the affected area should remove some of the dirt. Which seems like wear and tear from our clothing. I don't see the yellowing and that might be due to your flash. Hope you get it clean. Good luck!

It still looks pristine! The wear on the corners LV won't do anything about since that is normal use, but if it's yellowed they may do something. I know there was a problem with white MC yellowing, that was a known defect and LV would replace your item...