Hi Neptune...Saw inside your bag....

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
I took a peek inside your bag on Friday and saw some cool dvd's, wanted to let you know I got Kamikaze girls.... OHMYGOD, it was soooo great! and, I ordered the others.... thanks for letting me take a look... Maybe I should post a bag...this maybe shoulda been a PM, but I'm too busy and lazy...:confused1:

Here's my Shirley,,, do ya like!!!! And, my perle bedford...

I love getting stuff like your videos off of the purse forum, I love how purses and life intersect.....

Attachments

• Shirley.jpeg
    Shirley.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Precious Perles.jpg
    Precious Perles.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 55
I'm totally all over the place, you should see me at work, spread out like a mutha... it's no fun, thank god for cool bags, wallets, and the forum, helps to keep me sane or insane I'm not sure which is which, Japanese movies are my new obsession next to LV... I'm starting a collection... I heart this forum!

OT: oh, yes, i keep forgetting to mention Louis--that is one rockin pig you have there--too :supacool: !!!

I'm teaching him how to do the pig dance... some girls from horseback riding came over to see him and I got him to do the first part of the dance,,, standing up on hind legs for a grape!