johnnjohn's dior collection

Lady dior in fish scale bag...another creation of dior which i never knew of its exixtance until i bought it. got for an amazing price of 1300usd about 750 gbp!!!!from a vintage online resale uk....i dont think this is a vintage though...but i love it.

scaled.php

Lady dior in fish scale bag...another creation of dior which i never knew of its exixtance until i bought it. got for an amazing price of 1300usd about 750 gbp!!!!from a vintage online resale uk....i dont think this is a vintage though...but i love it.

scaled.php

Nice. This came out in Fall 2007.

Congratulations on your find!

The Lady Dior in patent leather with pony fur? im not sure. its a large size bag..with silver accents..the fur is more thicker than in this pic and im not very good in taking pics of patent leather as the light shines on it makes it look more whiter than actualy it is!!!
im getting 3 more dior this week. will post the pics of my limited edition dior next week as i am currently busy doing my essays at school and managed to take only some pics this week.

scaled.php

thank u Averagejoe. there is a purse on bbos private sale in usa currently on 999usd i guess. it is a limited edition purse. but i like lady dior rather than that one. any idea when the pony lady dior came out?:smile:

I do not know, but it may have come out between 1996 to 1998. Does not look much like a Galliano era design.

scaled.php
This was one of my favourite seasonal versions of the Lady Dior. From the antiqued hardware to the exceptional craftsmanship involved in laser-cutting the "scales", revealing another layer of leather underneath - truly a superb bag. I bought this in the soft hobo for mum. :smile:

eminere™;21199545 said:
This was one of my favourite seasonal versions of the Lady Dior. From the antiqued hardware to the exceptional craftsmanship involved in laser-cutting the "scales", revealing another layer of leather underneath - truly a superb bag. I bought this in the soft hobo for mum. :smile:

wow!!!fish scale hobo?? i want that too..i can imagine what it will look like...do u think its still available? only god knows how difficult it was too find the fish lady dior itself. please let me know if u ever find that one..thanks

EMINERE, DO U MIND IF I ASK YOU WHERE U GOT IT FROM? IM DYING FOR THAT ONE....IS IT DISCONTINUED? IF NOT WHERE IS IT AVAILABLE FROM? IS THAT A LIMITED ED? THANKS:smile:
There is no need to type in all-caps.

I got the bag through Dior a few years ago. It's been long discontinued. It was a seasonal style, not limited edition.

eminere™;21211747 said:
There is no need to type in all-caps.

I got the bag through Dior a few years ago. It's been long discontinued. It was a seasonal style, not limited edition.

sorry i didnt mean to be rude or anything..i just didnt notice that my caps lock is on....thanks eminere

This is an amazing find. Lucky you! Hopefully you'll post some action pics of it.

Eminere, your mom's bag is divine too! I love the shape.

Wish I didn't miss out on the scales (odyssey?) collection. :crybaby:

I never searched for the bag because i didnt know it existed in the first place....i was just searching for a large size lady dior d trick and then this popped out....if i didnt buy it, then the sky was going to fall in.....it is actually beautifully cut, that certainly stands out from any other lady dior....and dont think u missed on it.....here is the link of the fish scale purse available right now
http://www.bagborroworsteal.com/Handbags/Dior/Dior-Odyssey-Fish-Scale-Shoulder-Handbag/44615