Yay! Got my Gucci Horsebit Medium Hobo today!!!!

If you want to do an attachement, go to the Additional Options at the bottom of the reply page and click on "manage attachments" button. There is a size limit on pictures, so you might have to resize your pictures.

If it is on a website, you can right-click on the picture, select "properties", and copy the Address/URL, then paste.

For multiple pictures, do you have any photo sharing account like photobucket, shutterfly or snapfish? If not, go ahead and open one. Then upload your pictures there and copy the url, then paste.

If you want to do an attachement, go to the Additional Options at the bottom of the reply page and click on "manage attachments" button. There is a size limit on pictures, so you might have to resize your pictures.

If it is on a website, you can right-click on the picture, select "properties", and copy the Address/URL, then paste.

For multiple pictures, do you have any photo sharing account like photobucket, shutterfly or snapfish? If not, go ahead and open one. Then upload your pictures there and copy the url, then paste.

Thank you! I do have a photobucket account, so I'll upload when I get home later. ALSO, I got it at the Woodbury Commons Outlet store in NY. I think I said NJ in the original post.

Thanks everyone! I included a few pictures to view in the attachment. I loooove this bag...

Attachments

• horsebit.jpg
    horsebit.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 248
  • horsebit2.jpg
    horsebit2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 435
  • tag.jpg
    tag.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 169