Still talk to your buddies from high school?

gogo90

Jan 9, 2007
I graduated less than two years ago and have only really kept in touch with three of my friends from high school. It's amazing the amount of new people you meet in college:yes: . So do you still keep in touch with the people you know from high school?

Only two people I keep in touch with on a regular basis.

My two closest friends from HS went MIA as soon as we went to college. It was actually quite traumatizing for me. I didn't understand why they didn't want to be my friend anymore. I still think about it sometimes, 20 years later.

I graduated in 1990 (gawd I am soooo old!) my high school friends (5 of them) and I get together for dinner every xmas just for old times sake. I still regularly talk to three of them.

I graduated 5 years ago from high school. I've kept in touch with a couple of them on a consistent basis, but for the most part it's on really random occasions (such as birthdays, parties, get-togethers, etc). Why not more often? It's because we're all working, most of them full-time. And we've kinda...moved on with our own lives, I guess. A couple of them are already married; one is engaged. I don't really relate the same way with them like I used to in high school.

^^^Christine, congrats on 1000 posts!!

I graduated nearly 20 years ago...ack!!! I occasionally see 1-2 when I visit my family for the holidays but other than that...nope.

01 and yeah, I still talk to them. One i've known since jr high (which i guess these days is middle school) and shes one of those friends that you know is for life, she might as well be my sister.