Céline, for the Boys

I know a bunch of the boys in this thread were looking for the bigger luggages. So I figured I'd let you know that yesterday, Barneys Seattle had a beautiful black smooth leather MEDIUM luggage. I think it was $2600 but I'm not 100% sure. It was awesome. I almost got it but felt silly with it as I'm 5'1 lol

^thanks for the links. i'll be attaching the pictures for ease of viewing! cheers.

Attachments

• DSC_1412.jpg.scaled1000.jpg
    DSC_1412.jpg.scaled1000.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 2,687
  • hm stripes 2.jpg
    hm stripes 2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 2,619
  • DSC_1416.jpg.scaled1000.jpg
    DSC_1416.jpg.scaled1000.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 2,622
OMG!!! How did i miss this thread???? These boys are rockin the Celines so well, i can't believe Celine bags are lookin CRAZY gorgeous on guys too. I'm having so much fun browsing, please keep the pictures coming... I love it!!!:woohoo:

^thank you! here is myself with a small luggage phantom khaki in the new stiff leather. for those who are wondering how it looks like. i personally feel it is too small. :sad:

SMALL LUGGAGE PHANTOM

ee293da6.jpg

keep the photos coming!

cotonblanc said:
^thank you! here is myself with a small luggage phantom khaki in the new stiff leather. for those who are wondering how it looks like. i personally feel it is too small. :sad:

SMALL LUGGAGE PHANTOM

keep the photos coming!

Hi, whats the measurement of your small phantom?
And how big is the big phantom?
Thank you

cotonblanc said:
it is tagged KHAKI on the paper tag attached to the bag. it's quite an interesting colour. not quite greenish but more brownish/greyish/mud tones. but appears to be quite green but not jungle green in brighter lights. we need a colour glossary!

Is it new??

its so you said:
Is it new??
My friend acquired it late December in HK so I assume it's from the Resort 2012 line. I'm attaching another pic of it in warm lighting.

I have not seen it in the stores here in Singapore or any mention of a khaki phantom here in tpf so I guess the colour is rare? It is in the new stiff leather as well.

Attachments

• image-3196179300.jpg
    image-3196179300.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 2,584
My friend acquired it late December in HK so I assume it's from the Resort 2012 line. I'm attaching another pic of it in warm lighting.

I have not seen it in the stores here in Singapore or any mention of a khaki phantom here in tpf so I guess the colour is rare? It is in the new stiff leather as well.

I think I saw this color in Bergdorf this weekend. I remember having not seen it before. Love it though.

its so you said:
i love this color...... its so whiskey looking! is it camel??

Omg. I've replied thinking it was about the phantom. Only realised its for the small luggage! I don't know the exact colour. Did Céline ever released a cognac colour? Looks like it.