Good thoughts needed!!!!

poopsie

How Sentimental
O.G.
Jan 14, 2009
I haven't seen Adrian my little feral female since Saturday night. She has disazppeared a few t times over the years. Once she got trapped under a neighbor' house. Another time she must have just wandered. She is very independent- it took me a year to trap her to get her fixed.
I have been walking the neighborhood calling her............but still no Adrian.
Any prayers and good thoughts to bring her home would be greatly appreciated

Praying for her safe return! Thank you for caring for her! I wish everyone would treat ferals the way you do...then eventually there would be no more ferals! :smile:

Praying for her safe return! Thank you for caring for her! I wish everyone would treat ferals the way you do...then eventually there would be no more ferals! :smile:

Thank you! She has been here for over 10 years..........but such a wild, free spirit!

It's time to come home Adrian, your family misses you and dinner is waiting.

go home...go home...go home

Yes....please listen to Aunty Cats

Praying for you both

poopsie, she is beautiful! I keep thinking about her and you are both in my prayers. Hurry home, Adrian - your family misses you. {{{hugs}}}

Thank you :heart:

I respect and admire her fierce independence...........even though I gave her every opportunity to know she would be welcome inside she just couldn't bring herself to go there. She would ever so cautiously creep in and check things out, but she was clearly nervous and uncomfortable. It took years, but she would let me pet her--but only with one hand. The minute she saw the second hand---- boom---she was gone. Then there were times she would let me pet her until she drooled:love:

Adrian is beautiful! I hope she comes home soon! My grandparents had a feral cat (or rather my grandmother, it stayed feral cuz grandfather would not let it in the house) for years and years while I was growing up. She was a beautiful cat and I can't imagine why no one ever scooped her up!