Post your Van Cleef family portrait!

OMG these collections are so beautiful girls!! I love seeing how different people collect different items from one big collection - so interesting! They are all beautiful, both big families and small!!

I think we should start a Cartier and Tiffany's family album too... although there is a Tiffany's thread already I think! I can actually say I have a Cartier family now! :biggrin:

Mine was the WG/MOP bracelet, for about $1,500 and I think I went back a few times until I got up the nerve to buy it :smile: Then I got the rest of my MOP set next.

HAHA! I saw the WG/TURQ bracelet on some teenager on the beach outside the Ritz Carlton in Naples and had to look it up (which is how I found THIS site!) to find out who made it... there was a boutique in Naples as it happened and I had TOTAL sticker shock at the $1500 too! I almost laughed it off until I caught the addiction ... my very first piece of fine jewellery I ever bought myself was the YG/MOP bracelet!

thanks everyone for the sweet comments. i ordered this through pottery barn online a few years ago. it was the medium size. it's faux leather but i really loved the compartments and color and didn't want to spend a fortune on a smythson one.

I have the same one in cream! But am seriously thinking of buying a pink Smythson one just because!! :smile: Once everything is insured and I feel like I can leave it out a bit more I'd love to have one great jewelry box with all my goodies in it! :smile:

here's a pic of my family. i hope to add a few more pieces and then i'm done (famous last words)!

OH MY!!! Okay really trying not to play favourites here but your collection is so GIRLIE AND SPARKLY!!! LOVE LOVE THE DIAMOND NECKLACE!!!!!

Earrings....

Vintage Alhambra

DSC03952-1.jpg

Frivole

IMG_0520.jpg

I do have a couple more that I don't have a picture of.....I'll take a pic tomorrow and post then.

WOW Sbelle you are the VCA earring QUEEN! What a collection!!!

Okay here is my little "family"!

Lotus Earrings :love::love: (my fav family member I think!)
IMG_9183-1.jpg

20 motif WG/MOP
5 motif WG/TURQ
5 motif YG/MOP

And my sweets!
IMG_9178.jpg

I've bought and returned or sold a lot of items along the way!!! LOL... I've had very forgiving Sales Associates, what can I say! Looking back at my pics I can't believe I've exchanged a 10 motif, a 20 motif, a socrates, 2 magic pendants, one vintage pedant and a pair of sweet earrings! :amazed: Indecisive much? LOL! :P In the end I think I ended up with the right collection for me, though I still lust after a few pieces for sure!!

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_4211.jpg

All of you ladies have such beautiful collections. Here's my small but much loved collection: 1 vintage Alhambra 5-motif turquoise bracelet in WG and 1 vintage Alhambra 5-motif rose gold bracelet. Next addition will be something in carnelian.

image-1774330191.png

Reactions: VCALoverNY
Wow..what beautiful pieces and what a fun thread!!!
Jen, between you and Kim-Mac, and Sbelle you are killing me with your beautiful pave earrings!!!
I am on a serious ban after the frivole pieces...seeing your gorgeous pieces makes it hard!!!

OMG texasgirliegirl - from following this thread I think you must have a very "extended family" that we would love to meet all at once! POST girl!! :smile:

Yes, I have around 14 boxes stacked up right now....
Slightly embarrassing.
I really do love the pieces that I have acquired, though!
Will try to take some photos tomorrow....still trying to get little ones to bed and this mommy is tired.

Bethc said:
Okay I'm game I just got a new iPhone and I want to play with the camera!!

My 10 motif TE and 20 motif turquoise w/their bracelets

Close up of TE with my TE ring

My WG/MOP magic necklace, bracelet and earrings

My YG/Turquoise pendant w/YG bracelet and small frivoli earrings

All of the bracelets together

RG Perlee hoops

And last, but not least... my 2 Butterflies ring...

Extremely beautiful collection!!