Kale Palmer in Peacock

k638-peacock-zoom.jpg

Ananas Tessa in Royal Blue

IMG_7078.jpg

Hand Maid by Michelle Frantz Greta in Blue

fBSFo-dpcvq-uSyTX-Picture%20224.jpg

Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini in Royal

mabm_royal.jpg

i know they're all quite different in style (and shades of blue) but i'd still like opinions on them. :P

if anyone has any of these bags could you please tell me more about the leather/quality of them?

thanks a bunch!! :love:

I have the Kale Tate and the leather is yummy! I like the first, or the Rebecca Minkoff. But I do like the Michelle Frantz (3rd one) as well-certainly with the 50% off price tag!!!:wlae:

argh, why can't i be rich and just get them all? lol, j/k. even if i was rich i don't think i would want 4 bags all in diff shades of blue, hehe.

it's such a struggle cuz i'm not exactly sure what the RM royal looks like IRL. i have read that under diff lighting it could actually be very BRIGHT?

RM morning after bag was one of the first bags that got me into appreciating handbags, so i have a love for it for sure, just not sure of the color IRL.

and the Palmer has a pretty similar shape to the RM bag, and maybe that's why i was so drawn to it. arghhh...i'm biting my head off.

thanks for your inputs though~ keep them coming! :smile:

I have the RM Morning after in Royal and was also scared of it before buying for the same reason...was it too bright? I bit the bullet and LOVE it. It definitely stands out, but is a classy colbalt blue that changes from bright to dark in different light. You will NOT regret this purchase:love: