New Mono Raspail... Any Info?

I'm actually surprised people aren't raving about this bag. The things people are not happy about with the Totally and Neverfull are not present on this bag. It's like LV has been reading all the complaints about those two bags and created this bag based on those comments about what people did or did not like on those bags. This seems like the perfect tote to me.

Wonder if the handles are long enough to carry on the shoulder? (Probably not)
Would be keen if it comes out in Azur... I want a simple Azur shoulder bag that doesn't have much Vachetta

I went to my LV store today to find out what I could on the Raspail. It WILL be available March 1, but the Atlanta store has not received any yet. I got a print out on it, and here is what it says....

"Raspail expresses the comeback to simplicity and purity of style: the result is a very modern and pure shape. The bag can be used either opened or closed thanks to a wide and totally openable zip: it is perfect to carry everything that is needed and brings an increased feeling of security when closed. Thanks to it's simple shape, suppleness and clever functionalities inside, Raspail is perfect for everyday use. Raspail offers a surprising burgandy textile lining, making it more fashionable and exclusive. Raspail refers to a famous Parisian market, echoing with the shopping tote and shape of the bag. This market is also located in the Boulevard Raspail, which is going through the elegant and chic districts of the left side of the Seine".

It will come in 3 sizes, but I couldn't get the numbers. Priced $1060-1320. The codes are GM-M40609, MM-M40607 and PM-40608. I can not tell from the pictures if the GM and MM will fit on the shoulder. And I would love to know what is meant by "clever functionalities inside"~!!~

I went to my LV store today to find out what I could on the Raspail. It WILL be available March 1, but the Atlanta store has not received any yet. I got a print out on it, and here is what it says....

"Raspail expresses the comeback to simplicity and purity of style: the result is a very modern and pure shape. The bag can be used either opened or closed thanks to a wide and totally openable zip: it is perfect to carry everything that is needed and brings an increased feeling of security when closed. Thanks to it's simple shape, suppleness and clever functionalities inside, Raspail is perfect for everyday use. Raspail offers a surprising burgandy textile lining, making it more fashionable and exclusive. Raspail refers to a famous Parisian market, echoing with the shopping tote and shape of the bag. This market is also located in the Boulevard Raspail, which is going through the elegant and chic districts of the left side of the Seine".

It will come in 3 sizes, but I couldn't get the numbers. Priced $1060-1320. The codes are GM-M40609, MM-M40607 and PM-40608. I can not tell from the pictures if the GM and MM will fit on the shoulder. And I would love to know what is meant by "clever functionalities inside"~!!~

Awwww thank you so much for the update!!!! It looks so awesome!!! The burgundy textile lining thing that you said... made me drool!!!! I think I'll put it top of my list now!!!