**What's Inside Your Celine?**

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I'm surprised we don't already have a thread like this here!.
There are lots of pics of all the various Celine bags, but not enough pics of the insides! Let's face it, the inside of most Celine bags are almost as gorgeous as the outside (sometimes even MORE so!)

Please share pics of the inside of your Celine bags and what you carry.

What I carried inside my Anthra Mini

Celine Bi-color Case in Hibiscus
Lanvin Red Leopard Case
Marc Jacobs quilted Agenda
Marc Jacobs Delancey Deluxe Wallet in Plum
Marc Jacobs Key Pouch in Pale Lavender
Tom Ford Sunnies

(I had my iPad in there, but it was on my desk when I took this pic -- maybe I'll snap one when I get home)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120128_170025.png
    ForumRunner_20120128_170025.png
    409.7 KB · Views: 24,196
  • ForumRunner_20120128_170242.png
    ForumRunner_20120128_170242.png
    453.1 KB · Views: 20,606
What's inside CSI's Emily Procter's Classic Box (as shown in the new issue of US Weekly and on their website)

I wonder if that's the large - that's an awful lot of stuff!

Emily Procter's Celine tote (bergdorfgoodman.com) doubles as a diaper bag!

"When my daughter was born, I said, "I'm getting a nice bag for us both," says the CSI: Miami star, who's mom to Pippa, 14 months (with musician Paul Bryan).

"It separates in the center, so splitting things up is easy!" she adds.

Read below to see what else the North Carolina native divvies up inside her luxe bag.

Smooth Moves!
"On Pippa's side, I keep a travel size Aquaphor ($5.99, drugstore.com). I can use it for diaper cream or boo-boos. And it's a great lip balm and hand lotion for me!"

Lip Service
"On my side, I keep By Terry lipstick in the Plumping Nude shade ($49, barneys.com). I always have lipstick -- I'm Southern! I took a makeup course so that people wouldn't be like, 'Oh, I saw that girl from CSI: Miami and she looked sad.'"

Ms. Clean
"I always carry EO hand santizer spray ($1.99, eoproducts.com). I'm no germ freak, though. Friends will look at us and say, 'Is that a shoe in Pippa's mouth?!' I'm like, 'Yeah, it is. She'll live."

All Zipped Up
Procter keeps her money and credit cards in a cute green and gold Stephanie Johnson pouch ($30, stephaniejohnson.com). "I only have two credit cards, one ATM card, cash and my driver's license" the actress details about the contents of her wallet.

Double Duty
The actress' collapsible nylon strawberry-shaped tote bag ($5, amazon.com) minimizes both her carbon footprint and her daughter's meltdowns. "[The bag] is really soft so that's something she can always play with, and it makes for a great shopping bag."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...-procter-whats-in-my-bag-201212#ixzz1lU8g33Gm

Attachments

• image-1241661156.png
    image-1241661156.png
    236.4 KB · Views: 19,987
This is an older picture from the Reference Section

What I typically carry inside my Trio

attachment.php

attachment.php

36ce4636-1.jpg

i like to load up my mini... it gets a little heavy but it really does fit a lot

1. cl trash pencil case, 2. ice breakers mints, 3. blistex chapstick, 4. asian lychee candies, 5. h ulysses agenda in iris, 6. excedrin, 7. tb card case, 8. work ids, 9. keys, 10. iphone charge, 11. aya takano for shu uemura makeup case, 12. chanel sunglasses/case, 13. tissues

36ce4636-1.jpg

i like to load up my mini... it gets a little heavy but it really does fit a lot

1. cl trash pencil case, 2. ice breakers mints, 3. blistex chapstick, 4. asian lychee candies, 5. h ulysses agenda in iris, 6. excedrin, 7. tb card case, 8. work ids, 9. keys, 10. iphone charge, 11. aya takano for shu uemura makeup case, 12. chanel sunglasses/case, 13. tissues

OMG I think you carry more than I do, just love the pink mini ;)