Glam tote heaven...Clubhouse!! <3

I have used my first season one for travel (black) .. It's stuffed with everything under the sun and then some and still comfy..

Looking for a summery one and was planning the dove/silver:smile: but after seeing that khaki/rose
I'm going to have to see what hits the outlet when I get to Vegas.

I have to say this is one bag I would pay fp for if I had too.
Yea! Its the first bag in years that I paid FP for! I got it at Macys when they first came out and the $50.00 gift card I had from christmas helped. Honestly, I would have bought even without a gift card! :graucho:

And this is the lining
f75aa2e3-1.jpg

It's not the typical light blue that Coach sometimes uses for black bags, it's more of an aqua.

Wow... I've never even really known about this bag.. getting back into Coach after a while ;) Just ordered this bag (thanks to your enabling) with the facebook coupon.. can't wait to get her!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

fieldsinspring said:
Wow... I've never even really known about this bag.. getting back into Coach after a while ;) Just ordered this bag (thanks to your enabling) with the facebook coupon.. can't wait to get her!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Awesome!! Can't wait for the reveal:smile:
Did you order the black??

Oh no! Now I want that new black one with the wide handles too! I like the "slouch" in the middle when the handles are separated more. I see them on the Macy's website so I may just be ordering tomorrow... 25% off!

Katherine

Bag Fetish said:
your photo was enabling..... OMG!

Sorry I just had to do it.. I never noticed the detail on the "c" before.

Ha ha! The pink sparkle thread they used around the c's is beautiful! Especially in the sun! Congrats!