noonoo07's Vuitton Showcase!

Oh my goodness! I couldn't stop looking at your amazing pieces! I am a sucker for the Multicolore line, the Cerise line & the Cherry Blossom line. You have a truly amazing collection!

Your collection is amazing!!! May I ask... how long it take you to collect all those beautiful LV? Do you have your favourite? I must admit that I have never seen some of those pieces before - Thank you for sharing :smile:

ayaros said:
Your collection is amazing!!! May I ask... how long it take you to collect all those beautiful LV? Do you have your favourite? I must admit that I have never seen some of those pieces before - Thank you for sharing :smile:

Hi ayaros! Thanks for looking! I have been collecting since '03 so its been some time now. My favorite is of course the Murakami Cherry Blossom collection! The Satin Cherry Blossoms are amazing!

Sent from AT&T Wireless

lshcat said:
Wow, so nice! I love the Suhali. Curious, what is that gray smooshy bag 8th photo down? Thanks!

Hi Ishcat! The "smooshy" bag is called the IRENE. Isnt it amazing? That was a limited item that came out Prefall 2009. Lvoe it! Thanks for stopping in! :smile:

Sent from AT&T Wireless