noonoo07's Vuitton Showcase!

I love your collection! I see that you have handle covers on some of your bags, do you recommend them for my speedy? What's the exact purpose? Dust, scratches etc? Thank you! 

noonoo07 said:
Hi everybody! I have had the pleasure of viewing so many of your collections that I thought it would be fun to show mine! Alot of my pics are in the "clubhouses" but I will try to cluster as many as I can in this thread. (I have to use my mobile phone to post pics! My computer wont let me) Enjoy and let me know what you think!!

Sent from AT&T Wireless

Hi noonoo07 --- finally, a thread of your wonderful collection!!!! I am a big fan!!! I love everything you have I here! I has such a blast looking at your collection. Bow... Bow....

jaijai1012 said:
I love your collection! I see that you have handle covers on some of your bags, do you recommend them for my speedy? What's the exact purpose? Dust, scratches etc? Thank you! 

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by! Alot of my bags dont get used (yes, Im crazy, lol!) so if they came with plastics around the vach leather then I just leave it on. :smile:

Sent from AT&T Wireless

wow! amazing collection! :cloud9:

What a collection!!! Are the wedges from this season? Love them! Also love the animal coin purses!! Want one or two...lol!

WOW! Fabulous collection!

amazing collection :ps::ps::ps:

WOW!!!!! :nuts:

Congrats on your wonderful collection!! Thankyou so much for sharing - I have really enjoyed looking at them all. :love:

Thanks for posting!! You have a great collection!

WOW!!! Your collection is TDF! Thank you for sharing. :cloud9::love::ps:

whao! i see lots of LE!!! wonderful collection!!

Thank you all sooooo much for visiting! I hope you enjoyed them!!:smile: