In Search of This Bag

laf724

Laf724
O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Anyone see this bag in either white or black anywhere? It is from last season so I know it will be a challenge.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Bottega.jpg
    Bottega.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 100
  • aniston bottega 2.jpg
    aniston bottega 2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 103
someone at one of the bv boutiques in florida told me a couple years ago that the bag could be special ordered and it cost arround $2000. when she told me that the bag is made of leather and raffia and is on the small side i decided i couldn't order it sight unseen.

laf724 - i'm not trying to be mean - but did you start this thread to *bump* your own auction?

Since the photo you posted is taken directly from an auction that is currently running, then um.... you've found one...

So why would you start this thread unless you were promoting hype for your own auction?

Please let us know if this is not the case........

You couldn't be further from the truth. I found that bag but prefer not to purchase it from ebay and reached out to this blog for help.

You can research the seller should have have a problem with it and you can also apologize at any time.

I can vouch for laf724...she has been looking for this bag for a while now, and I discouraged her from buying from eBay due to all the problems, fakes, and stolen photos. She is definitely NOT promoting her own auction.