Too picky a request?

caley

hello!
O.G.
May 1, 2006
today i visited the wailea LV and had my eye on an MC speedy. the one the SA showed me didn't really pack a punch as far as the color combo was concerned. the wailea LV is a pretty small boutique compared to the the ones in waikiki and ala moana, so i'm guessing they don't carry a large inventory.

so on to the question: would it be too much to ask the SA to find a certain color combo if they do not have it in store? :shame:

Caley, I personally don't have the gumption to do it....but if you ever come to Oahu, you can shop with Disney4us....she'll askm she's very brave. She asked all kinds of things today, ie look book, catalogs.

If you feel brave enough to ask I don't think it is too much to ask. In fact, you can prob. call the AM store and ask for my SA and ask her to do it. She told us today that they get all kinds of requests by phone! You'd be surprised!

rileygirl - i already had the nerve to have an SA pull out 6 different MC wallets when i bought my porte monnaie billets lol. so i guess its not that big a leap.

I don't think it's an unreasonable request... if you know what you want, and you know you'd be happy with a specific color combo, you should ask.:yes:

If they can find it, how great would that be! Let it be known that you would absolutely buy the item w/that color combo & give them some time to see if they can track one down... it's not like you're going to throw a hissy fit if you don't see it by the end of the day! :wlae:

And if they can't find one... then at least you'll know. :yes:

i dont think its too much to ask...i mean they are all different. its not like you are asking her to pull out all the mono speedies so you can compare....(that would be over the top!) but as for MC items, i think its ok. i would do it!!!

today i visited the wailea LV and had my eye on an MC speedy. the one the SA showed me didn't really pack a punch as far as the color combo was concerned. the wailea LV is a pretty small boutique compared to the the ones in waikiki and ala moana, so i'm guessing they don't carry a large inventory.

so on to the question: would it be too much to ask the SA to find a certain color combo if they do not have it in store? :shame:

I personally don't think it is an unreasonable request. Why not ask? Just let it be known that you are absolutely getting it.

I would totally ask. I mean the bag cost over $1900, they should make sure you are happy with your purchase. When I bought my speedy the SA pulled out 3 of them so I could choose which color combo I liked.