LV's lifetime warranty

laeyn

Mar 9, 2007
I have a question about LV's lifetime warranty. My Petit Noé is pretty used...the straps are absolutely patina-ed to DEATH...it's SO dark brown and the leather has curled up on the edges and it's just so worn. and the drawstring is patina-ed to death as well. BUT the damn strap won't BREAK! i was wondering if i could bring my bag anyway and get the straps replaced or something? because they are bordering on offensive...haha.

I have never heard of a lifetime warranty from LV..... Even if they did, they would always say it was wear and tear or from not being careful. You will have to pay for the leather to be replaced, like john5 said I would guess 200-300$$$

As others have said this will be at your cost but the repair costs are very good as it goes - I had my straps replaced on my Damier Soho (trapped one in car door) and I had my Damier Salsa short strap converted to a long strap - total cost $215

the straps are absolutely patina-ed to DEATH...it's SO dark brown and the leather has curled up on the edges and it's just so worn. and the drawstring is patina-ed to death as well. BUT the damn strap won't BREAK! i was wondering if i could bring my bag anyway and get the straps replaced or something? because they are bordering on offensive...haha.

Does anybody know if they can change the leather straps on the sides?