Quality Issues

The Saint Lucie & Beluga would be other options to consider. Unless you would prefer something with shoulder straps.

The St. Louis bag is a bit thin and not lined with yellow canvas as are many other Goyard bags. All the weight on Louis seems to be unevenly distributed. I believe this is why it eventually wears away the thin straps. There might be curing techniques to prevent the leather from becoming worn and brittle.

The Ambassade seems like a more durable bag and you can separately buy handles for the Ambassade in different colors to mix and match.

Enjoy in whatever you decide.

Costs $125 - or it did cost that. I had it done a few weeks before the price increase. I had it done in Boston, but I'm sure that you can have it done at any Barneys.

We talked about this earlier in the thread, so here are the photos of my St. Louis PM with the reinforced corners. As I mentioned, I'm not so crazy about them because they're so small.:shucks: Ah well - it's still Goyard! :love:

Here's how it looks from the front.

Attachments

• Goyard 1.jpg
    Goyard 1.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 905
what about a celine bag?

im actually waiting for new balenciaga stock at a local boutique ;3
I do love the Celine Cabas. But Celine in general doesnt go with my style.

I also came to the conclusion that i have to buy a Goyard Senat later that year.
You have to see things for yourself i think! If I like the quality maybe ill go for a St. Louis too :3