My Rescue Babies!

AnimalCrackers

Fresh ta Def
Feb 28, 2007
Since I posted earlier about our new acquisition, I thought I would post some pics of our other babies, all of whom were rescues.

The first picture is Jack, who we got at a local shelter. He is a little over a year old now.

The second and third are Dinah and Gizmo, who were rescued from a friend's yard, where their litter was abandoned. The fourth pic is from the day we brought them home, they only weighed 7 ounces and had to be bottle-fed. They are about 9 months old now.

And lastly, another pic of Scrappy, our German Shepherd/Husky mix (you can't see it in the picture, but she has that cute little husky spiral to her tail). She is about to turn 4. My apologies on the poor edit: the future Mr. Crackers did not want his "scruffiness" on the internet. ;)

Attachments

• jackchess.jpg
    jackchess.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Dinah.JPG
    Dinah.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Gizmo.JPG
    Gizmo.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 46
  • D&G.JPG
    D&G.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Scraps.JPG
    Scraps.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 42
They are all SO cute!!!

I can't believe Jack didn't knock over any of those chess pieces! Cats are so incredibly agile!

It's so funny that you say that. In the background of the picture, you can see carpet attached to the window. That is for Jack, because he can't jump without falling down, so we put that there for him to climb up!