LAMBie CHAT cont.!!!

Hi! I wanted to reach out to L.A.M.B handbag lovers and ask how you take care of your handbags? I bought a Esquivel in lipstick saddle (I learned this on this forum so thanks already!!) years ago and loved the design but never used it because I felt that the canvas was really hard/rigid and the zippers weren't very smooth. I guess my question is whether there's a way to 'break it in'? Thanks for your help!

Hi! I wanted to reach out to L.A.M.B handbag lovers and ask how you take care of your handbags? I bought a Esquivel in lipstick saddle (I learned this on this forum so thanks already!!) years ago and loved the design but never used it because I felt that the canvas was really hard/rigid and the zippers weren't very smooth. I guess my question is whether there's a way to 'break it in'? Thanks for your help!
First off, I'm new to the forum, so hello all :flowers:

UBooboo, I have the same thoughts with the zippers -- sometimes they are kind of iffy, but if you hold the bag in its natural position/shape, they should zip open/close effortlessly. I don't really know how I break in my bags, other than just constantly using them, though!

I have always wondered, though, when I bought my first LAMB bag ever, back in 2007-8 (silver esquivel), I noticed that the white stripe would crack with normal usage. One day, I was in victoria's secret and this gentleman complimented me on it, and said his wife had a bunch of LAMBS, and that she was told that whenever it showed signs of cracking or whatever, to bring it to Nordies, and that they'd get it fixed for free. I went, and they told me they'd never heard of this service before...sooo did the guy just make that up???

Hi everyone-
I am new here:smile: I joined a bit ago, but haven't yet posted.
I am a Gwen fan to the max and a collector of bags and such, ahhh... like all of you.
Anyway-there is no thread for intro's so just wanted to say hello and glad to be here.

Hi everyone! I bought L.A.M.B. when the first collection came out 5 five years ago, was really into it for about two years, then got a little "bored" of the collection. I'm hoping that some of the new ones will WOW me. At the moment I search ebay for some of the oldest ones that I miss (and sold years ago).